Common Characteristics of Many Crystal Children
- Large penetrating eyes and wise beyond their years
- Blissful and even-tempered
- Forgiving and easygoing
- Usually born in 1995 or later
- Possess large eyes with an intense stare
- Have magnetic personalities and are highly affectionate
- Start talking late in childhood
- Very musically oriented, and may sing before talking
- Use telepathy and self-invented sign language to communicate
- May be diagnosed with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome
- Are highly sensitive and empathetic
- Are very much connected to nature and animals
- Exhibit healing abilities
- Often discuss angels, spirit guides, and past-life memories
- Are extremely artistic and creative
- Prefer vegetarian meals and juices to regular food
- May be fearless explorers and climbers, with an amazing sense of balance
- Beautiful, multi-coloured, opalescent auras, in pastel hues
- Fascination for crystals and rocks
- Highly sensitive and psychic
* Some children born from 1995 to 2005, such as my own daughter, share traits of both Crystal and Indigo Children. She has the large penetrating eyes that read your soul as per Crystal Children, but was definitely not late in talking! You will instantly recognize these sensitive children as ‘wise old souls’. My adult son, on the other hand, is definitely an Indigo Child and rejects anything that lacks integrity.
The Crystal Children. A guide to the newest generation of psychic and sensitive children.
Author: Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. Publisher Hay House. 2003
Common Characteristics of Indigo Children
- Mainly born before 1995
- Can be mis-labelled ADHD
- Reject anything that lacks integrity.
- Warrior spirit.
- Hot tempers and fiery determination.
- They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it).
- They have a feeling of deserving to be here and are surprised when others don’t share that.
- Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents who they are.
- They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
- They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
- They get frustrated with systems that are ritual oriented and don’t require creative thought.
- They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like system busters (nonconforming to any system).
- They seem antisocial unless they’re with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often tune inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
- They will not respond to guilt discipline (Wait until your father gets home…)
- They aren’t shy about letting you know what they need.
- Indigo blue in their auras. The colour of the third eye chakra.
The care and feeding of Indigo Children.
Author: Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. Publisher Hay House. 2001
Author: Jan Tober and Lee Carroll. Publisher Hay House. 1999
Indigo Dreaming – Meditations for Children
Author: Amy Hamilton. Joshua Books, P.O. Box 1668 Buddina 4575 Qld.